Anytime after 3 p.m. unless an early arrival has been arranged
We have a self check-in process. Call or Text us at 330-893-1300 prior to your arrival to receive a keycode for your door. No formal check-in process is required.
11 a.m. unless a late check out has been arranged
Our main office is located at the Pine Cove Lodging property or you can reach us anytime at 330-893-1300. All guests are asked to call or text prior to arrival to receive your check in lock code. Each accommodation has a push button keypad on your door that will grant you access.
1 night’s deposit is required at the time of booking for all reservations
Typically, a 1 night deposit is collected at the time you make a reservation. The remainder of the charges will be placed on the credit card provided for us 14 days before you arrive. You will receive a receipt to your email account (if provided). We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. If other payment arrangements need to be made, please contact us.
By making a reservation, you are giving us permission to charge the credit card provided for the following:
- 1 night deposit at the time of booking
- The remainder of the room charges with applicable taxes 14 days before arrival on the credit card provided
- Smoking and/or pets fees ($150/night smoking penalty, $100/night pet penalty)
- Property damage, theft, unusual cleaning expenses
- All charges are at the discretion of the management. If a credit card is declined, we will make reasonable attempts to contact you to resolve the issue. If your credit card is declined and we are unable to reach you by phone and by email, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
We require at least a 14 day advanced notice if your reservation needs cancelled or shortened. A full charge will be assessed if you cancel without giving 14 days notice. We cannot make allowances for cancellations for any reason including but not limited to sickness, family emergencies, weather, power failures, change of schedule, or expectations.
Cancellations must be made by phone only and a confirmation number must be given at the time of cancellation.
Rates are based on double occupancy for all units. There is additional charge of $10 per night for each additional adult guest. Children under the age of 12 stay free.
All our properties are use at your own risk. Bathtubs, floors, showers, stairs, saunas, building materials, weather conditions and jetted tubs all have some danger associated with falling, bodily injury. Please note you are using these amenities and our properties at your own risk.
For your safety, we try our best to keep our driveways free of danger. Please be aware that walkways and driveways may be slippery, icy, or have shifted. If you have any concerns please phone us BEFORE any attempt to walk or drive on our driveways and walkways. Please be advised that you are using our driveways and walkways AT YOUR OWN RISK!
We are strictly non-smoking. Outside areas may be used for smoking only if the smoke does not enter any of the accommodations. A $150/night penalty is assessed for smoking.
Pets (no matter how well behaved) are not permitted at our properties. Please respect future guests with allergies and our efforts to keep up all rooms to highest standards. A $100/night pet fee is assessed. Legitimate service animals are always welcomed!
Berlin is located in a dry community. We do have great wineries within 20 minutes of our accommodations Please note, alcohol may be consumed on our properties as long as it is being done legally, responsibly and with respect to other guests staying.
Amish Country Lodging gift certificates can be used for any date and for any of our properties unless otherwise indicated. Please make a note on your online reservation that you will be using a gift certificate. You will want to bring the gift certificate with you when you stay. Gift certificates can be purchased online or over the phone and can be mailed or emailed to you. Gift certificates are good for 5 years and are non-refundable. Minimum night stay requirements still apply when using a gift certificate.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features of our accommodations in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our properties meet their needs.
- We ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the properties afforded to those without service animals.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at 330-893-1300 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.